I wanted to serve a warm beverage when having company over for outdoor visits in colder weather. This turned out amazing – my kids keep asking me to make it again.
- 3 litres soy (or other dairy alternative) milk
- 1 can premium full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup cocoa powder (to taste)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (more or less, to taste)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla (to taste)
Yield: 12-16 servings
Place 3 cups of soy milk, the coconut milk and cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla in a blender. Pulse or blend until cocoa is well incorporated.
Pour into the Instant Pot bowl along with the remaining soy milk.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 2 minutes. Let the pressure release on its own for 5 minutes and then open the valve. Serve with whipped cream or vegan marshmallows!
Set the Instant Pot to “Slow Cook” and let cook for 3-4 hours before serving.